Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Attention

Marketing Yabber is allowing Open Enrollment for a limited time.
When you Register today, your Premium Member status is Free forever.
We've got lots of Extras and Bonuses planned for you, too!
Register now to lock in the goodies https://www.marketingyabber.com/register
2 of 2 < >

Attention

Marketing Yabber is allowing Open Enrollment for a limited time.
When you Register today, your Premium Member status is Free forever.
We've got lots of Extras and Bonuses planned for you, too!
Register now to lock in the goodies https://www.marketingyabber.com/register
See more
See less

My Experience With Magic Weight-Loss Coffee - Part 1

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Experience With Magic Weight-Loss Coffee - Part 1

This is Part 1 of the transcript of a video I did for my clients.
    If it reads a little weird in spots, that's why.

I've edited it for clarity.

Today I'm discussing how I feel about certain supplements. I have this idea that the best supplement you're going to get come from MLMs or network marketing companies. I've seen this so many times where the company has come out with this juice or whatever and it's awesome. It costs a little more because they pay distributors. But wait a tick.

If it's a standard company, they'd have to pay for their advertising and all. Maybe it's a wash, but here's what happens. Someone knocks off the product and then they start selling it at Walmart or wherever and it's a cheap imitation.

So people get the idea that it doesn't work or it's no good. Then the idea of it's ruined. even The people who know continue buying it from the company, if it's still around. A lot of those companies are destroyed by this constant race to the bottom. Cheapness over quality.

I don't know about you, but I for one can't stand buying junk. I would rather pay more for stuff and have it be worth a crap than to buy, tin and plastic junk that doesn't last or doesn't do what it's supposed to. This is my position on supplements. I buy products from three network companies right now.

I don't sell anything from them. Why? Because health related stuff is important, but it seems to me it's very difficult to get people to try something, especially when it involves their health because everyone's an expert until they wake up in the hospital one day.

They think something like this: "I'll smoke and drink and do whatever I want." Then they wake up in the hospital with a few weeks to live unless they make drastic changes to their life. All of a sudden they're a convert and it's amazing the changes they'll make, right? So I never was interested in selling health products. Because you can sell a cure for something that went bad, but it's very difficult to sell prevention.

That's why insurance is so hard to sell. But you know, someone has to rebuild their house after a fire. They're paying for the insurance right now. That's the whole story on why I've done things the way I have. But now find myself in contact with this product that I'm compelled to share because it doesn't take any persuasion at all.

It's just what you're doing normally anyway. And I've had great results. Almost everybody I've ever heard of has had great results with this. It's intriguing to me because it's weight loss and I've never been real heavy. So someone might say, "What do you know about trying to lose weight?" But I can say that my target, I wanted to get down to 175.

I was all buffed out and I lifted weights and I got pretty big, I mean for a guy my size. I'm only about five six and a half or something like that. After a while, I didn't go to the gym every day, I got a little bit pudgy. But that wasn't the main thing.

The main thing for me was, I was driving a truck long haul and I got very hungry all the time. I got to the point where I was mad about it. I was freaking angry all day because I was constantly freaking hungry and I couldn't do anything about it.

I ate carrots. I ate celery. It didn't work. I had to have a sandwich or something to keep me going. And I'm driving along saying, "I know I don't need food. I know I'm not hungry." I'd be getting mad because here I go. I'm all pudgy. And I know while I'm not really gaining weight real fast or anything, it's not good for me because I can't go to the gym all the time.

So I started looking hard for things that would kill my appetite. I finally found something that did cut down my appetite and I did lose a few pounds. It was nothing profound or anything and I was actually good as long as I wasn't hungry.

That's all I was looking for as a long haul truck driver. There's only two things I wanted. Number one, I wanted alertness and energy and number two, I didn't want to be hungry all freaking day and end up like the stereotypical truck driver that weighs 350 pounds.

I went like that for a good long time. Then I went to a seminar in Las Vegas and I was introduced to this coffee. They're like, oh wow, this stuff gives you all kinds of energy and everything. When I heard that, I'm already in. I'm going to try it. And they started talking about weight loss and I'm like, oh, that's interesting. But so what? Maybe I'll lose a few pounds, maybe I won't.

Well, I started drinking it the three days I was there. I was astounded. If you've ever been to seminars, you know they tend to go long. This one was really good about it, but usually they tend to go long and you don't have anything to eat for several hours. I'm always taking snacks and with me. But after that first morning I wasn't hungry at all and I had crazy energy.

I mean LOTS of energy. I was excited, I was happy, I wasn't hungry, AND I had energy to burn. I wasn't draggin' butt out of there at lunch break trying to go get some food. You know, when you come back from lunch and you're way down, you're practically falling asleep in the chair? I had none of that. And I thought, wow, this stuff is really amazing.

I heard it was a thing where you could be a distributor. I didn't really care about that because I just wanted to be able to buy it at a wholesale price. Because you know, that's the way a lot of these companies work. So I signed up for, it's like 20 bucks, to get to buy it wholesale. So I'm Golden. I'm saving 25% or whatever it is on the cost of it.

Plus it works like gangbusters. So I was very excited about it. Here's what happened. I was drinking one cup a day. I was drinking one cup a day and I was having great results. What I started doing is mixing it with my morning protein shake. It was a nice Mocha flavor and I dropped a few pounds. Cool.

Then I thought, let me spice it up a little bit. So I doubled the amount of coffee I was drinking and the next time I weighed myself, I was at 175.2 pounds. I have not seen 175 for a good long while. I didn't think I ever would again. For at least five years I've been thinking about that number and I'm telling you within weeks, three, four weeks of using this coffee, of drinking it, I hit this weight.

I was like, okay, that's something. I wanted to lose a few pounds, but I wasn't really concerned about it. As long as I wasn't hungry, and I had plenty of energy. But after I dropped 21 pounds, I was like, WOW that's amazing. So now I've added another product. They have this creamer that you put in, it's for ketones and you put that in there. We'll see what happens. I'm down to 175, and my pants, my pants will fall off me, even though my belt is in the last hole. My jeans are just loose.

I imagine maybe I'll drop a few more pounds. I'm still testing this stuff out now to see the final result. But here's the thing. Now I'm compelled to talk to people about this product because something happened to me that most people don't know about.

Continued in Part 2

How To Finally Make Your Marketing Work... Even If
    You've Never Made A Dime Online
Working...
X